In this world, whether sought by most people in his life? Actually, they want to find inner peace and harmony of life. Not a few among them tried to seek it, though maybe they do not know clearly what to look for, or maybe how to get it.
They often feel confused, feel encounter many inner turmoil and confusion. They were attacked by a variety of feelings that are not satisfactory or less please him. In short they do not get peace and prosperity in his mind. Most of them are then taking the wrong way to obtain inner peace and harmony of life. They tend to look and find out himself. As a result, this world is the source of all anxiety.
They are seeking to resolve problems within the family, inside job, or in association and so forth. They think that could change the situation around, they will become calm and happy.
Now have met many people who have realized the fact and turned away, that shows his attention to the real source of happiness and anxiety, is his own mind. Demonstrate attention to himself, in his own mind, this is called meditation.
Meditation nowadays implemented in many Western countries, and became a trend and a new lifestyle. They realized meditation is the soul exercises that can balance the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual person.
Research conducted by doctors Herbet Benson, a Harvard University professor who claimed meditation can inhibit the negative effects in the nervous system, providing fitness, lowers blood pressure and stress, blood circulation, improve organ function better, and tighten the skin. So people who meditate intensely not only physically but also psychologically healthy.
Based on the ancient knowledge combined with modern knowledge, meditation invites a person to understand about the body, mind and memory owned. Pemehaman serves to maintain health, cure disease and make the mind calm.
Activities of meditation is to understand or appreciate the nature of mind in everyday life. The mind is the key to happiness, the opposite is also a source of suffering / evil. To know and understand about the mind and use it carefully not to do with religion. So meditation can be performed by any person regardless of the complexion of his religion.
Benefits of Meditation
Indeed much can be done by everyone to get worldly pleasures in an environment full of bustle and confusion. If that were the case, why should we meditate? What is the point in us wasting time to sit still cross-legged with the lazy? In fact if you can perform meditation in a way that is true, then the meditation will be able to provide many benefits for yourself:
Some of the benefits that you can feel immediately is:
1) Sense of peace Meditation does not have to be a long process. You only need to close your eyes, still, pay attention to the body, and focusing on your breath. Within minutes, you will feel relaxed.
2) Clarity and focus, Over time, meditation helps you to concentrate better on each activity. You will be able to see things more objectively and clearly.
3) holistic health, meditation is good for you internally and externally. Many believe that meditation helps to heal and relax the body's organs. This benefit is one of them visible on the skin is more radiant.
4) Killer Stress, Meditation especially useful in times of grief, stress, and under pressure. Meditation allows you to release toxins and negative energy accumulation in the body, such as fear, worry, and anxiety.
5) Anyone can do it, you can meditate through directives given books, attend workshops, or buy a CD of meditation instructions. Meditation is an important tool to cope with stress and manage the responsibilities that come in every human life cycle.
6) Increase self-confidence, if you belong to people who have less self confidence, meditation can help you to gain self-confidence that is needed. Have confidence in yourself is the secret key to your success.
7) Eliminate doubts about religion, If you are hesitant and not interested in religion, the meditation can help you overcome those doubts so you can see the practical value of religious guidance.
8) Strengthen your memory, if you're a student, meditation can help create and strengthen your memory so if you learn to be more thorough and useful.
9) If you are a person who always enslaved by clinging five inderia, meditation can help you overcome lust and desire.
10) If you are a person who was always addicted to alcohol / intoxicants, by meditating you can realize and see how to overcome harmful habits that enslave and bind itu.Kebiasaan you.
11) If you earnestly carry out this meditation exercise, all the passions of your emotions do not have the chance to develop.
12) If you are a wise man, meditation will bring you into the consciousness of lebihtinggi and achieving "Enlightenment", you'll see things according to what it is (naturally).
Here are some practical benefits that can be generated in the practice of meditation. These benefits can not be found or found in books, much less can be purchased at the shop. Money can not be used to get it. You get it as a result of running the practice of meditation. You find in yourself that is in your mind.
Preparation For Learning Meditation
If you include a person who was studying meditation, you should choose a suitable place to practice meditation. Hindarkanlah place is too crowded, hectic day's work. Places such example can be a room, garden, or anywhere else quite bright. Try practicing in the same place and do not often change places. If you have developed, then you can practice meditation anywhere, even in places where you finish the job.
Left to choose its own meditation. Use the time that would not interfere with daily activities. However, usually people think that the best time to meditate is early morning between 04.00 to 07.00. Or in the afternoon between 17.00 to 22.00 hours. The meditators around the world they do meditation simultaneously starting at 21.00 for about 15 to 20 minutes.
If you already specify the time to meditate, use that time well. During that time, you 'must' use your will power to leave while all the busyness of everyday such as, work, pleasure, sorrow and anxiety. Betekadlah for diligent in performing regular meditation practice with every day. If you have advanced meditation, every time it is good to practice meditation. If you have reached this level, then the meditation is part of your daily life. In other words, meditation has become a habit of your life.
Perhaps you feel the need for a teacher or leader in the practice of meditation, because teachers will speed up your learning process. Actually it is not easy to find teachers who are good and appropriate to teach meditation to you. If you have a friend who is experienced in meditation, try to discuss with him first. If you have a book on meditation, read the first book. She is your teacher.
If you've got teachers, know that the teacher is your friend and guide. He can not do meditation for you. He can not free yourself, if you are able to organize and focus the mind, and then develop a strong consciousness, that is what will be your teacher. In fact, your current teachers have been in yourself.
In practicing meditation, you are free to choose the attitude of sitting. You can cross-legged with a cross, overlap or parallel. You can also fold the legs to the side. Importantly, the legs should not be rigid, should be loose and relaxed. Instead, take the posture of the most delicious and easiest. Sit with a relaxed, do not lean, the back should be upright but not stiff or tense, the body should be straight and balanced, upright neck, mouth and eyes closed. Posture during meditation should always be careful not to hurry sleepy.